President Linda D. called the meeting order and welcomed everyone
- Treasurer's Report was read and the Treasurer reported all necessary tax forms for 2021 have been filed.
- 2020 Challenge Update - Patrick will be sending, through the US mail, the prizes for 20 projects completed in 2020.
- Popular Flosstube Channels - members shared their favorite Floss Tube channels
- Country Stitchers - Our own Deb and Liz
- Creative Whim - Theresa Kogut, Designer
- Brenda and the Serial Starter
- Barbara's Daughter
- Saltbox Stitcher
- Nicola Parkman - Hands Across The Sea
- Mama Loves You - Great Britain
- Whilst Iris Naps - Great Britain
- The Attic - Needlework Shop
- Modern Folk Embroidery
- Stitching In the Barn
- Elizabeth Ann can stitch
- Lori Holt - Designer She has two different formats: one for quilting and the other for cross stitch
- Pumpkin Hollow Quilts - Cross stitch and quilting
- Cross Hatch Quilts
- Hello from Liz Matthews - Designer
- Jean Farris Needlework
- Upcoming Programming
- May - Sheryl DeJong of the Smithsonian discussion on
- June - Susan Greening Davis - Lecture on needles
- July - Catherine Jordan Zoom Presentation/Slide Show
- August - Francine will share her collection of needlework items
We welcomed member Patty H. who shared her personal collection of needlework pieces. She had a great powerpoint presentation that included a wedding sampler made for her parents, early Christmas ornaments, a birth sampler announcing Patty's very own arrival, and early pieces Patty herself stitched.
Thank you Patty for sharing a little insight into her stitching history.