We closed out 2020 in not the same way we have closed out year's in the past. Good thing we all know how to 'compensate' our stitching and we are able to 'compensate' for our meetings.First off, a continued BIG THANK to the ladies (and gentleman) who organize, coordinate and make our Zoom Meeting possible.
President Linda D. welcomed everyone. The Treasurer's Report was reviewed and discussion on current and pending bills was had.
Linda welcomed new members who then introduced themselves. We had new members from New York Delaware and Pennsylvania, not to mention existing members from Tennessee, Luxembourg, Florida and all over participating in the meeting. I think there were 44 in attendance.
Membership - Sign up now! We already had 50 renewals received by the December meeting. Dues for 2021 is due by the end of January. Complete and mail this MEMBERSHIP FORM
- For our January 2021 Meeting will we will reviewing all Blackbird Design pieces STITCHED in 2020. Send any pictures to Linda D. no later than January 6th.
- Members will also share any stitching related gifts they received over the holidays. - No pictures need to be send of your gift items; individuals will be able to hold up and share during the Zoom meeting.
- And last but not least, we will be electing which designer we wish to showcase during 2021.
- When buying on line, make sure to read the description thoroughly; verify what is being sold is NOT a poster;
- In person buys are best;
- Make sure you have name and phone number of seller;
- Check out Amy Finkels website and review her tab on Fraud/Finding an Antique sampler;
- Fraud has been found by sellers adding or removing stitches;
- Rely on an Auction House or sell that monitors eBay.