We did some Guild Business before launching into this month's program. An Agenda was prepared but sharing it on the Zoom Meeting proved to be a challenge. I am sure each month we will be better at what is new technology to many of us. I give everyone an A+ for effort.
The Treasurer's Report was read. All deposits and payments are up to date. Stacy S. will check our Post Office Box for any incoming mail.
- The Betsy Morgan kits from the canceled April class have been distributed to all who signed up.
- October Program - We will have a tour of Kathy R.'s home all decked out for Halloween.
- December - The Board will meet to decide if we should commit to the Holiday Exchange and how we will accomplish it. We should have a decision at the October Zoom Meeting.
- DVHSG October Retreat - There will be a Zoom Meeting on September 24th for those who have signed up. What to expect during the pandemic and available options for those attending will be shared.
- Blackbird Designs - Don't forget, Blackbird Designs is our featured designer of the year.
- How's everyone like our needlework Facebook questions? A big thank you to Stacy S. for putting them out there each time. It is fun to see the different responses. I don't know how she hasn't run out of questions yet!
- The Nimble Needle in Merchantville, NJ is now in a bigger location. The store is not open for business but the owner will be glad to fill your pre-order at curbside.
- Winterthur is holding a virtual conference on October 23rd. It is called "The Inspired Needle: Embroidery Past and Present". See their website for more details and information on registration.
- Don't forget to keep track of your finishes for the 20 in 2020 Challenge.
- In August, we held a Zoom-Styled Stitch-In and will be doing it again. The date for the next stitch-in is September 26 at 9:45.
Thank you to Evalyn and her husband for coordinating our Zoom Meeting. Thank you as well Linda and everyone else who made the meeting a success. Looks like this is the way we will continue to 'see' each other for the foreseeable future.